Thursday, October 30, 2008

She's a paci girl for sure

*I apologize that the last photo is blurry, but you'll get the idea.*

The other day Riley and I were playing in the living room and by playing I mean she was getting into everything she could get her little hands on. She was in the middle of emptying her diaper basket and swinging a diaper in the air when she discovered her old stash of outgrown pacis. She squealed with delight and being the paci loving baby that she is did the following:
MORE PACIS! Who knew Mom was hiding these here, it's like Christmas come early.
I've decided that if one paci is so good, that I could probably double my fun...

YES! The baby equivalent of double fisting, I'm a happy girl! Now, I wonder if I could fit 3????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!