Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm Supposed To Do What?

While we were visiting Gigi and Papa over Columbus Day weekend we realized that Riley is finally big enough for the potty that Frances sent her when she was just an itty bitty baby. It's been sitting in their powder room for months now and I couldn't help but drag her in there to have a potty talk of course with camera in tow. I sat her down and started to explain what the potty is for and this is what happened.

Hey! This is a pretty fun seat, I didn't know I had this! It's just my size and I can see my toes, at least I think those are my toes, let me wiggle them to make sure....


















Are you kidding, you want me to do my private business here right out in the open for all the world to see? I know I fuss when I'm getting changed these days, but I'll stop.


















I'm going to have to learn to clean after myself when I go to the bathroom and you and Daddy won't do it anymore??Oh I feel faint, I need to brace myself.



















Oh Mom, seriously you are so funny. You had me going there for a second, but you're just joking aren't you Mom, right it's a joke? Hahaha.



















What, not a joke? Okay, someone get me out of here, she's scaring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!