Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Not Me Muesday

Not Me Monday is a Monday posting idea created by a blogger named MckMama and it's a blog craze! I have great fun reading them and I decided that I would probably have great fun posting them too. Okay, so I realize (now) today is Tuesday and not Monday, but see #1 below and welcome to Mine and Riley's very first Not Me Monday!



1. I definitely did NOT get confused and think today was Monday when I wrote this post and NOT Tuesday because that would mean 1. I'm losing my mind 2. I'm old or 3. A combination of both.


2. I so did NOT throw two, 2 year old worthy temper tantrums this weekend because I was sleep deprived. NOT me, that would be very immature and I'm old enough to know better.


3. We are NOT suffering an infant double whammy with an ear infection and teething. I also very much so did NOT silently tell myself that if the Doctor gave me that "oh you poor first time mother who rushes her kid to the doctor for everything" look one more time that I was going to ream her out and throw my third temper tantrum.


4. Our little princess is NOT growing like a weed whacked out on Miracle Gro and definitely is NOT 22 lbs and 10 oz. as of yesterday. She's still my tiny 8.8 lb newborn who lets me hold her all day




5. I am NOT going to give in and buy my baby girl this adorable Halloween costume, because it would be fiscally irresponsible to spend $20 on a one time wear costume, right? RIGHT?








6. I do NOT swipe whatever finger foods my little girl didn't finish onto to the floor for my 2 dogs to eat because I don't want to have to scoop it all up and walk it to the trash can myself. NOT me, that would be so lazy.
















7. I so did NOT refer to Jacoby Ellsbury of the Red Sox as "my boyfriend" in front of my husband the other night! That would be silly because my husband is wonderful and I adore him.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving us some love!