Monday, October 27, 2008

OMG DID SHE JUST...

TAKE SOME STEPS? Okay so this afternoon Riley and I were at home and she grabbed the little V-Tech Learning Walker she's had from Gigi and Papa for months - for those of you that have no idea what a learning walker is I linked it so you can see it. Then she stood up on her knees behind it and pushed it using her knees to take little steps forward then she stood up to her feet. I held my breath thinking surely she can't walk and push it - she's only 9 months old she can't control that thing without falling face forward by pushing too hard or straight back from not pushing hard enough....

But I was WRONG! She actually took 5 steps with it and pushed herself straight across the living room. I let out a squeal which startled her half to death and then of course she fell down to her bottom. Hopefully I didn't scare her so much she won't try again!

I can't believe it, our girl is walking...well sort of.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving us some love!