Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh definitely NOT ME


I did NOT spend $10 on a baby ornament that I just had to have even though it's still October because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find it in December. Nope, NOT me that would be a little overly eager wouldn't it?
I so did NOT have to take my little princess back to the doctor twice in one week because amoxicillin just wouldn't clear up her ear infection and she needed the good stuff. NOT me because that would mean my baby might be prone to ear infections and will have several of them over the coming days, months and years. :x




We did NOT have our baby out at Glory Days at 9:30 pm on Friday for dinner and we did NOT get disapproving looks from everyone around us. Definitely NOT us, our baby is always asleep in her crib at a decent hour and doesn't make a peep all night.



I most certainly do NOT let my baby play in the refrigerator sometimes when we're in the kitchen and I definitely do NOT actually encourage her to keep doing it by taking a picture of her in there.


I am so NOT already excited about my baby's first birthday because she's having a traditional Hawaiian luau with all of our family and friends. NOT me because I can't imagine her being 1, I want my princess to stay my sweet little baby forever.




We did NOT spend $25 on a battery operated nasal aspirator in hopes that it would actually suck the snot out of our poor baby's stuffy nose. NOT us because we know better than to be fooled by baby ploys by now, don't we???? (Also, our baby is NOT using this as a $25 pacifier now)
Lastly, I did NOT write this post on Sunday and then save it for publishing on Monday so that I could avoid having to write a Not Me Muesday post again. NOT me, that would be so ridiculous and there were probably a million other things that needed to be done on Sunday besides writing a blog post for Monday...like kissing on this sweet baby.

1 comment:

  1. cute pics...love your "not me's " too! We'll miss you when we move
    :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!