Sunday, July 27, 2008

We love brunch!

Today, Riley and I met one of my very best friends for brunch and had a very fun time. Lacey hadn't seen her since she was about 2 months olds (and a sleepy lump) so it was fun to introduce her to the bigger, louder and definiteily more active Riley.

I did warn Lacey ahead of time that it's hard to have a civilized lunch with a 6 month old. Riley was wonderfully behaved, but wiggly as usual. She started by flirting with some men at a table behind us, teething on some bread, trying to flip over plates and cups, and then proceeded to play her new game of toss everything on the floor and wait for someone to pick it up. Luckily there were servers, hostesses and other guests to help out this time. ;)

Here's a pic of Riley and Lacey




And another very cute pic of Riley completely relaxed while Lacey rubbed her head. Notice she has pulled her dress up a bit to rest her hand on her belly!


1 comment:

  1. I had such a great time at brunch with you two, it was so nice to see you guys again! This time I promise I wont wait 4 months between visits (I have Stockholm to blame for at least half of that though;))Hugs! L

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!