Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 4th Weekend





This posting is a little out of order, but I wanted to put it up because I love these pictures (thanks Lo)! Fourth of July is one of my favorite times of year. My birthday is right before it and I love barbecue and fireworks.
Riley's very first Fourth of July was spent at the Grandparents V. house. The weather was great during the day! We went swimming and after a yummy dinner we took Riley out to the hole behind their house so Matt and I could play a little golf. (I use the term play as it relates to myself very loosely). Riley laughed and seemed to enjoy her first golf experience. She was asleep before the fireworks, but we only got to see a few before the t-storms rolled in anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!