Wednesday, July 9, 2008

She's no Bugs Bunny....

but she seemed to tolerate her first experience with carrots today. We started her on cereal almost 2 months ago and she has been loving that ever since. Matt and I decided that today was as good as any to broaden her nutritional horizon and introduce her to vegetables. While Daddy did the feeding I snapped as quickly as I could to capture the following priceless facial expressions. For those of you who know me well...you might suspect I started her on carrots in hopes that she would be able to build strong eyes and avoid the Weaverling family eyesight and the potential for her to choose big red glasses in the future. You would be right. AND for those of you who weren't lucky enough to know me during my BRG days, please refer to the following TV character for a pretty darn accurate visual of myself during this time of my life. I suspect someone on this show knew me back then and perhaps I have a potential lawsuit? I promise to post the real deal ASAP for proof.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!