Monday, August 4, 2008

Riley's First Playdate

Riley had a special day! Zaden came over for her first playdate. Zaden is the son of one of my very good friends. She and I found out we were pregnant within a week of each other and Zaden was born 6 hours after Riley. We had such a good time playing together and Matt and I got a small glimpse of what it would be like if we had twins. One of us always had one or the other, and it made us want a boy someday even more. Here are some fun pictures of their "date"!

Zaden is definitely mobile and we had a blast watching him scoot around on the carpet. We were hoping Riley would learn from him.

Instead she got movement envy and tried to keep her man from leaving.

1 comment:

  1. what a great playdate! I love Riley hanging onto her man! So cute! Thanks so much for keeping the little stinker for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!