Sunday, April 15, 2012

Eva

Last Thanksgiving my sister had a sweet baby girl named Eva.  Eva's almost 5 months old now and she's the cutest little girl you've ever seen.  I'm completely in love with her.

Riley and Camden are pretty crazy about her too. We had family dinner tonight and Camden couldn't stop talking to her and trying to pet her.

I mean.  Just look at her.


While Riley was waiting for her dessert tonight she struck up a game of "Who's the cutest baby ever?" with her cousin.

Eva loved it and adorable cousin laughter ensued. 

Right after I took that photo Riley saw her dessert and said, "Okay.  Can I go eat my cake now?"  Eva didn't mind though because her Mommy is #1 in her book.


Aren't they precious together?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!