Friday, March 5, 2010

Princess Party

A few weeks ago Riley was invited to her first princess birthday party. All the little girls were asked to come dressed as their favorite princess. Riley and I had a fun time going through her dress up stuff and picking out an outfit. She was so excited to be able to wear it out in public and kept telling everyone she saw, "I a princess!" before twirling around so they could get the full effect. Of course since then we've had to wear our princess tutu out in public a few times, but it doesn't hurt anyone and I have to agree a sparkly tulle tutu gives every outfit some added flair.

My princess with her prince.


Trying to kiss him.



1 comment:

  1. awww...look at my poor little stunned prince! We miss you guys! We HAVE to get together when we're back to town...park playdate...thinking maybe it'll be time for Hamilton Park soon...very very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!