Friday, October 9, 2009

Like a Book

Setting: 645 am driving TG to work.

Me: Do you have anything for breakfast?
TG: No.
Me: Well we can stop and get something. We could swing by Dunkin Donuts or if you make up your mind now we could go to McD's or Starbucks.
TG: I don't care. All of those sound good to me.
Me: (ranting voice) UGH! I hate having to decide. I've even discovered that I choose friends that are like me too. They can't decide and I can't decide and it's quite stressful.
TG: Well, I would decide but I really don't care either way and if I choose you are going to be upset because you had one of the other ones in mind.
Me: Hmm. What makes you say that?
TG: I know this because you wouldn't have given me three choices if you didn't have one of those three in mind. You know I'd be perfectly happy to stop by Dunkin Donuts, but you must not want that because I was given two other options.
Me: Yea, you're right. I want McD's.

5 years of marriage down and that man can read me like a book. A book of crazy that somehow he keeps wanting to read.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Linds...I feel ya! Steve reads me like a book too. Even more frustrating he finished my sentences before I can. How they do it...I will never know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hilarious! sounds just like us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I love this post...I can be so indecisive too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!