Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dear Fall

Dear Fall,

You are here and that is great, but your beautiful foliage, mums and happy scarecrows just aren't cutting it. I want to go back to the pumpkin patch. I have big plans for the pumpkin patch you see. I want to pick my own pumpkin, ride the slides, play in the corn, go on the cow train and eat an apple dumpling...or two. But Fall, so far your weather has not been cooperating and it's making me sad. Gigi even gave me her tiny pumpkin to try and cheer me up, but clearly it's just not the same.



So, Fall I beg of you, no more rain on this last weekend that we can visit the patch. Please give me sunny skies that are good for watching the pigs race and P-rex crush pumpkins. Or this will be the best pumpkin picture we have of me this year.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving us some love!