Saturday, August 1, 2009

'Cause I'm keeping you forever and for always

You have cake on your faces!!

A year ago I wrote this post about my best friend and the love of my life. And not much has changed in another year together except that I love him even more.

Matt and I met young and married young and we have endured some hard times together that's for sure. It was love at first sight, literally for me. The first time I laid eyes on him I went home and told my family that I had met the man I was going to marry. After two years of fluttery albeit long distance love, we were finally in the same place at the same time. We got engaged quickly thereafter and married 6 months after that. For the first four years of our marriage I loved him as my first love, my husband, and my best friend.

We've been married five years today and I still love him in all those ways, but now I also love him as the father of our sweet baby. There is something about the magic between them that melts my heart. As I watch Riley fall in love with him more and more each day, I fall in love with him all over again.

Happy 5th Anniversay baby! I love you!
"In your arms I can still feel the way you want me when you hold me I can still hear the words you whispered when you told me I can stay right here forever in your arms"


4 comments:

Thanks for leaving us some love!