Friday, August 28, 2009

To Please My Blog Reading Masses Few

We followed the yellow brick road for 17 hours over two days and just over 1800 miles, but it was totally worth it to see this...

Riley's First Boat Ride

and this...


Running through Weston with Gampy

and this...

Riley's First Lake Swim

Two weeks just isn't enough time when you are having as much fun as we did. I have so much to blog about and so many pictures (courtesy of Tata) to post and I promise I'll get to them as soon as my new venture this year (more on that another day) settles into more of a routine. But for now I am one exhausted lady.


Who misses her family very much. And wishes we could have clicked our heels three times for the 18 hour and 3000 mile+ trip back home.


2 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean about enduring the trip out to Kansas! Two days with little ones is not much fun, however, the second you get home you wish you could do it all over again! I can't wait to hear more about your trip home and about this "NEW ADVENTURE!"
    Lots of love,Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on taking such a long trip with RB! It's tough but worth it to see them with family, isn't it?? So glad you got to see family! I've missed your posts...consider me one of your blog followers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!