Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hawaii Day 2 - Rehearsal Time

With only 2 days before the wedding we had to hit the ground running. The kids slept until about 7 am which is pretty good for the 5 hour time change.   At this point I can't remember if we had Denny's that first day or not, but it was either that or Happy's Cafe at the hotel.  I got everyone dressed in their best Hawaiian looks and we were on our way to the Ko 'Olau!

 While we waited for the officiant Gampy showed the kids all the Christmas decor at the wedding site. Someone took this cute picture of the cousins.

Gampy showed Camden a nutcracker. He loved them.

Everyone finally assembled and we headed out to the ceremony site to practice for the big day. There were a lot of laughs and a lot of instructions to keep in mind!

Gampy helped keep the flower girl and ring bearer entertained after they finished their part of the rehearsal.

I do not wear heels on a regular basis, (heck I wear sneakers, Uggs, and flips), so I brought my 5 inch wedding wedges to wear for the rehearsal just to make sure I wasn't going to fall on my face.  Of course, I took them off as soon as we were done and Camden wasted no time in putting them on. He actually could walk in them better than I could.

It wasn't long before Sassy wanted a turn too! Uncle STG offered a helping hand.

On the way back to the cars I snapped this cute pic of the men in my life. I love them in navy!


Tata and Uncle STG already have the cutest son ever, but looking at this adorable photo I hope they have a girl someday too!


The rest of the day was spent enjoying a massive lunch (hangriness was on the rise) at the food court at Ala Moana Mall, making a necessities trip to Wal-mart, and hanging out by the baby pool enjoying cocktails and the Waikiki sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!