Sunday, October 14, 2012

Christmas A-Game, In October

Tata, my kids' beloved aunt and my baby sister is getting married. She waited patiently for the right man and it turns out it was her high school sweetheart all along. It's an enviable love story with a dream wedding coming up in December. We are all very excited to watch her begin her happily ever after. 

Besides helping as much as I can with wedding planning, this also means I have to be on my Christmas A-game earlier than usual. So we had our family photos done this weekend and I've already got my Christmas cards in the works.  I typically go the photo company route, but Etsy has adorable customized options.

Anyway, the photographer just sent me my digital images today and the pictures are so cute I had to share a sneak peek.

 

Lord I know I'm biased because they are mine, but I could just eat my kids up with a spoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!