Sunday, July 18, 2010

One Month

Today marks the first month that we have been in our home!

Yesterday I wrote about my need for a decorating break.

You probably thought I was done for a while and that the novelty of putting together my home had finally worn off.

You thought wrong.

After a good night's sleep I was feeling much better and we headed back to as Riley says, "Home Deco" this morning so we could pick up the final things needed to finish our dining room set. We also bought the supplies to build my DIY valances, but that's another post.

So, to celebrate our first month in our home we SAT DOWN in our chairs and PULLED UP to our table and ate dinner, "Alllll togedder!".

For memories sake, I would like to note that we ate one of our favorite family dinners of cheeseburger chili mac and fresh watermelon. Riley said grace with us, complete with her "Haymen!" at the end. You might have noticed in the picture that one of the place settings was empty, but the seat wasn't.

We couldn't have dinner at our table together for the first time in our new house without him!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with your Martha Steward drive :) Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!