Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I'm so excited to Not Me! I'm almost giddy with glee! This is the first time that I have been able to participate in the weekly fun since the hiatus when sweet Stellan was in the hospital. If you want to get in on the fun or you're just wanting to read the hilarious confessions of complete strangers head on over to MckMama's place!

My child does NOT leave food and toys all over the house in random places. I have NOT discovered her Mickey Mouse car keys in the deli drawer of our refrigerator, her shoe in the pantry, and an old sippy of milk in my lazy Susan cabinet. I also did NOT go to get a drink the other day and realize that my sweet baby had already been there, decided she was done with her snack and put it up for later. Do you know what it is?

Speaking of being able to reach really tall areas I do not have an almost 16 month old that looks like a 2 1/2 year old. We do NOT get concerned looks that our "2 1/2 year old" can't speak clearly yet. We do NOT then get asked if she's 24 months old and we do NOT get looks of astonishment when I inform them she's only 15 months old. I did NOT actually have a woman tell me at the park last week that my child's feet are "enormous" and that R.B.'s size 6 shoes are what her "3 year old wears".

I did NOT photograph my child bending over in a dress as she climbed up the curb just so I could capture her sweet pink bloomers underneath her adorable green dress. I also do NOT let my child play on curbs, but we were at school in the bus lane obviously after school hours.


My baby does NOT love to shriek, yell, shout, and laugh at the top of her lungs. She does NOT get the biggest kick out of making so much noise in public places. Her mama does NOT give a rip when people give us disapproving stares because my child is loving life and letting everyone know about it.


Riley LOVES THE PARK and we go to the two awesome parks near us every chance we can get. Last week I did NOT leave her in this adorable one piece outfit that Tata gave her and take her to the park where she did NOT run about like a wild animal uncaged and Linds did NOT capture these two adorable pictures of her having the time of her life.





6 comments:

  1. well who wouldn't want a picture of those cute bloomers and the chubby little legs in the short one piece outfit at the park?? Who I ask you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she looks 2 1/1, but she is welcome around our place anytime. Everyone says my 2.5 year old looks like he is 4! How cute is she in that bloomer?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable pictures! She is such a cute little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm I know I always say this, but she is freakin' adorable! I can't wait for Gabbie and her to hang out. Once school is out, I think we must do a Discovery Museum or zoo trip together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful pictures. She seems like such a happy baby, I love it!

    I don't think she looks THAT old, maybe around 20 months or so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and size 6 isn't that big, good grief. That lady must have an itty bitty kid. Summer was an average sized baby and wore size 5's at 11 months.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!