Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Swimmy Swimming

We love the pool and at least 2 times a week RB and I go together for some sun (with sunscreen of course) and swimming. It's usually about 30 minutes of fun before she lets me know she's done by crawling into my arms and snuggling. This weekend though she did not want to leave and the three of us spent a solid hour and 1/2 pool side. Here's some pics of the little Miss in her swimsuit hanging by the pool.







Wondering what's up with the angry faces in these photos? Trust me she LOVES swimming. She's just upset because it was break time and she WASN'T allowed in the pool for 15 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. RB looks so sweet in her pink suit. So glad you are getting lots of pool time...I know you can't wait for school to be out to spend even more time with that cutie-pie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!