Monday, June 15, 2009

Hi Gigi

Today Riley and I were playing in the kitchen and she was emptying the lazy susan cupboard. She's into hats lately and she decided that she and I should wear the strainers. I couldn't help but video her in the hat and as soon as I turned that camera on her she turned on the charm. This video is something I will treasure for the rest of my life and is the result of a strainer, a camera and an absolutely adorable 16 month old.


Untitled from Lindsay Vinson on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Ha....Zaden just watched the video of his best good friend with me and smiled and pointed...and wanted to watch it again! What a jabberbox you have! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That was so cute!! I just let A watch it while she eats breakfast and she really liked it.
    A has gotten into putting bowls and things on her head too...must be the age!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!