Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Our Month In Instagram Pics

I finally got on the Instagram train the Friday before Mother's Day.

I know, I know, I'm a latecomer.  I was holding out, not because I didn't like it, but because I had a crap-tastic Samsung smartphone that could barely manage phone calls much less pictures.

The week before Mother's Day I became eligible for my Sprint upgrade and we used it to get an iPhone. 

For my husband.

Yes, I gave the man my phone upgrade because it's impossible to count the upgrades he's given me in life.  Seriously, I'm typing this post on the MacBook Pro he got me for Christmas.  A measly phone upgrade is the least I can do.  That and clean laundry for him.

Anyway, I became the new owner of his HTC phone and it's lovely. And completely capable of supporting my new Instagram addiction. If you don't have it. Get it. And follow me so I can follow you. Sometimes when I'm having a crappy moment in my day I look at the pics of people I know and they make me smile again.

So here's our month in Instagram pics!
1.  Flowers for me from the park.
2.  Enjoying a meal and evening in our backyard.
3.  Ice cream date with Mom on Mother's Day.
4. Winery picnic with friends.


5.  Scrapbooking night with my girls.
6.  Cupcake face at a first birthday party.
7.  First basil pesto sandwich of the summer!
8.  Showering with googles on.


9.  Lazy mornings in bed with the little man.
10.  Hot enough for some sprinkler fun!
11. Riley and I made a lego neighborhood.
12.  "I'm so proud to be your darling"

13.  Chickys!!!  At Frying Pan Farm.
14.  The time we all wake up on the weekends.  COME ON SUMMER!
15.  Pinterest idea of glow stick tubby time.

I can't take credit for the awesome collage layout idea.  I've been reading Jess of the Mac's Instagram posts for some time now.  She does Insta-Friday's which is such a cute idea.  

Happy Hump Day!


1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! I'm on instagram, but I only post about 1 photo a day, LOL. lexieloodylan2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!