Thursday, February 12, 2009

Free Spirit



How I managed to have a baby that is fearless and so eager to take on the world and all its challenges is completely beyond me...but I love it. This picture was taken by my photographer friend Lindsley while Riley was perched atop a climbing wall section of the playground yesterday (don't worry I was behind her).

I think this picture captures her perfectly...so proud of herself, up high where the air is clean and the view is unobstructed and loving life as her hair blows in the wind. I'm so proud of her and gosh I hope some of her fearlessness rubs off on her Mom.

2 comments:

  1. Here's to LOTS more fun times and pics at the park! See you both tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute picture! I love her hair blowing in the breeze!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!