Sunday, January 4, 2009

Daddy's Girl 4

Just a cute moment that I wanted to share and post for memory...

Daddy was out this evening so I had bath duty tonight with the princess which is always a fun time. Riley LOVES to splash the water, play with her blue hippo, and "spell" words with her foam letters on the walls of the tub. Lately she's even more adorable because she says "uh oh" for everything...when I turn off the tub, when the water drips down her face, when a foam letter slides off the wall. An enjoyable time was had by all, blue hippo included.

As I pulled her out of the tub tonight and wrapped her up in her towels she caught a glimpse of this...
From Riley's Room


She thrust her little finger toward the middle picture and said "Dedeeeeee!" (Daddy in Riley speak). Then just when I thought it couldn't get any cuter she started waving at the picture of her Daddy. Sigh, you gotta love a Daddy's girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love!