Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'm a blog stalker

I love reading other peoples blogs and not just people I know! Isn't that strange?? Well, in reading Lindsley's blog this morning I realized I got blog tagged and because the princess is sleeping (and even though I should be napping) I decided to play along! I'm supposed to tell you 6 quirks, and my first thought was, only 6?!?! I have like a million, but I will try to pick the 6 best or perhaps most odd...

1. I love ketchup, but only Heinz 57. In college my roommate and I used to collect the bottles to see how many we could eat. In one semester it was something like 45 bottles between the two of us. Some weird things I must have ketchup for are eggs, pizza, mac and cheese and rice, but I've been known to try it on some pretty strange things like watermelon. I even used to eat ketchup sandwiches which consisted of two pieces of bread with ketchup in between and nothing else.

2. I am messy, but I'm the kind of messy where I'll let it accumulate for a few days and then all of a sudden everything must be clean and I'll go crazy! By crazy I mean everything must be in its place and dusted and vaccumed and scrubbed with clorox wipes. For about a day I'm like the clean police and I get annoyed if it's messed up but 24 hours later and it starts to accumulate again.

3. I have SSB even though I've been married 4 years now. If you're a Sex and the City watcher you might know what that means. It means I have Secret Single Behavior - the grooming stuff you do and you don't want your man to see. Ala Charlotte, I love to sit in bed all toasty and examine my pores in a mirror. Weird, but true.

4. I watch kid/tween shows. I LOVE Gilmore Girls. I know this is completely immature for someone who is 27 and I'll admit I watch a whole lot less of it now that I'm a busy Mommy. But I'll still TIVO my favorite episodes. There is just something so darn comforting about that strange mom and her beautiful daughter.

5. I'm a celebrity gossip follower, the mags, online, TMZ, you name it I've seen it. I'm sad to admit I'm more up to date on the celebrity happenings than the political and national news. Ask me about the debates and I can't tell you a thing (shameful I know), ask me about Brangelina and I can tell you where they are in the world at this exact moment.

6. There are days where I would sleep all day if I could. I just love being snug in my bed, what can I say? And I don't feel the least bit guilty about not getting anything done. Okay, there you have it. I could go on about my quirks for days, but for those of you who could care less about me and are asking yourself where are the Riley pics I came here to see?!?!?! Here you go, some oldies but goodies!




P.S. You might want to check back this evening too because we're going pumpkin picking today!!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for playing along! We may go pumpkin patching tomorrow after my dental torture appointment! Jealous...?? (of the dental)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love!